The vast majority of ladder accidents are caused by two things: using the wrong ladder for the job and over-reaching. We designed the Little Giant Dark Horse™ to help you avoid these common problems. The Dark Horse is the only fiberglass multi-use ladder on the market. Its wide-flared base provides much more lateral stability than straight-sided step or extension ladders, preventing many accidents caused by over-reaching. And because it is constructed with super-lightweight, super-strong, non-conductive fiberglass composite, the Dark Horse is a versatile tool for any job site. You can use the Little Giant Dark Horse in dozens of unique configurations, including A-frame, extension, and 90-degree ladders. It literally replaces several sizes of stepladders and extension ladders and, unlike any other ladder, allows you to work safely on stairs.
The Dark Horse Ladder is available in 13, 17 and 22-foot sizes.
How to Use the Dark Horse™ Ladder
- Little Giant Ladder Systems 1-Year limited warranty
- Lighter than any other fiberglass articulating ladder
- Wide-flared extension ladder for improved side-tip stability
- Capable of dozens of configurations, including A-frame, extension, & 90-degree
- The Little Giant Dark Horse™ exceeds all OSHA & ANSI standard
- Rated to 300 lbs
- Patented and Patents Pending
Preventing Injuries, Saving Lives.™
|Model 13||Model 17||Model 22|
|Weight Capacity||375 lbs.||300 lbs.||300 lbs.|
|ANSI Duty Rating||Type IAA||Type IA||Type IA|
|A-Frame Min. Height||3 ft. 6 in.||4 ft. 6 in.||5 ft. 6 in.|
|A-Frame Max. Height||5 ft. 6 in.||7 ft. 6 in.||9 ft. 6 in.|