Every year over 300 people die in ladder-related accidents, and thousands suffer disabling injuries. The American Ladder Institute (ALI) is a not-for-profit association dedicated to promoting safe ladder use. We are proud to have joined the ALI in launching national Ladder Safety Month to raise awareness of ladder safety in the home and in the workforce and to decrease the number of ladder-related injuries and fatalities.
During this month, we would like to:
- -Raise awareness of the social and economic benefits of ladder accident prevention.
- -Help end-user companies reduce the incidence of ladder-related injuries and citations.
- -Increase sales of safety-centered ladders and climbing equipment.
- -Become a valued and trusted resource to industrial and construction customers by providing access to free services like competent ladder inspector and ladder safety training, both online and in-person.
- The Why: Every Life Saved is Precious
We believe every ladder accident is preventable. But now, with better training and continuous innovation in safety planning and product design, we will begin to see fewer injuries and fatalities. Please join us in sharing this message with the world. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.