It’s that time of year again, where we rush to finish up any last-minute projects and get our homes and yards ready for winter. As you’re rushing to get things done, keep these safety tips in mind:
- 1. Never use your ladder alone.
2. Use a tool belt to help with your tools.
3. Choose the correct ladder for the job. If you doing yardwork, use a stepladder. If cleaning gutters, choose an extension ladder.
4. Take a break if your muscles get sore.
5. Inspect the ladder before climbing.
6. Extend the ladder three feet above the roof line if you are working on a roof.
Do you have any autumn ladder safety tips we forgot?